PERSONAL SUMMARYA highly motivated, self-driven and results orientated professional, with experience of leading high-performance teams to successfully increase both customer service and productivity whilssimultaneously reducing costs and inefficiencies within a company turnover of more than 100MM. Possessing excellent communication and collaboration skills, giving the ability to build positive and motivational interpersonal relationships leading to an effective managerial decision making and judgment delivery. Providing positive direction and support to over 85 employees to deliver an advanced level of organizational planning, and problem-solving opportunities, providing innovative new solutions to challenges. Offering more than 15 years of high level management expertise, complimented by a proven track record to enhance and define company direction, goals and business optimization.
- ConstructionExpert & modern systems
- EnvironmentalWaste management
- MachineryEquipment relocation
- Electrical ServiceElectrical supply stores
Zamil Group, Technical Seal company KSA , Dammam July-2014 Currently
• Provide technical support to ensure safe, efficient and effective operation of plants. Manage and control reliability of plant equipment, supporting and implementing new technologies.
• Manage and control Capex, budget and manpower requirements against plan. Support in preparation and presentation of company reports and the annual business plan.
• Responsible for manpower levels, staff motivation and retention. Planning for future recruitment, including the development of Saudi nationals in support of Saudization objectives.
• Assess plant for improvement opportunities, developing a learning organization environment that promotes innovation and creativity.
• Manage Company Risk Assessment Strategy to identify frequency and magnitude of risks. Identify focus areas and implement mitigation actions.
• Regularly monitor KPI’s, taking necessary corrective action. Allocate Business plan resources and monitor direct cost management targets in order to maximize efficiency
• Support the implementation of corporate objectives through the consideration of best practices and continuous improvement initiatives by manufacturing excellence.
• Implement company’s management systems with the objective of attaining right first time product, services and processes to meet customer expectations.
SABIC KSA, Jubail January-2011 January-2012
OPEX Project Manager
Zamil Group, Zamil Plastic KSA, Dammam February-2013 June-2014
• Instigate and manage process of continual development, through implementing best practices and operational excellence.
• Training of staff in improvement methodologies.
• Manage OE deployment across functions/departments to create an OE culture.
• Report regularly to Senior Management with outcomes.
OPEX Project Manager
ZAMIL Group CHEMPLAST KSA , Dammam February-2012 January-2013
• Directs purpose of the department towards achieving targets, goals and objectives. Report status to Senior management
• Company compliance with ZCPI HSE standards, Government regulations and international standards
• Promote EHS consciousness and culture within the company to minimize risk of accidents, injury and health problems.
• Manage effective handling of all documentation, incident reporting and risk assessment.
• Maintain statistics and records and ensure delivery of reports to Company and Government agencies
• Manage annual budget and monitor compliance.
• Ensure effective SHE training and qualifications program is in place with appropriate award and recognition programs for both company and contractor employees.
SABIC , Tasnee,and othres KSA , Jubail April-2001 December-2010